Prepare 2016/17 AP Chemistry and AP Biology Students Now
Flinn Scientific’s FlinnPREP™, online student prep courses for AP Chemistry and AP Biology, offer an review of foundational chemistry and biology concepts, along with a preview of AP topics, to prepare 2016/17 students for the challenging AP curriculum.
“AP Teachers are constantly being challenged to improve student performance,” said Kevin McNulty, vice president of marketing and sales of Flinn Scientific. “FlinnPREP™ online student prep courses are designed to strengthen student learning with relevant content and assessment tools delivered in a convenient format for today’s teachers and students.”
- FREE access for teachers to preview course content.
- A complete diagnostic and assessment report of each student and classroom to help teachers gauge student skill levels and progress.
- On-demand review of foundational Chemistry and Biology concepts to reinforce understanding and assess mastery of prerequisite knowledge.
- An online Discussion Board so students and teachers can collaborate real-time.
- Easy-to-follow text, images, video and animation that deliver interactive content to any digital device.
- New for 2016! Multiple classroom license options with 18-month access to each course.
- Course enhancements! Additional units of AP level content will be seamlessly added to each license in August, 2016—at no extra cost.
While FlinnPREP™ courses serve as year-round teaching tools, they can also replace or supplement the traditional summer review packets that many AP teachers prepare for their incoming students. With FlinnPREP™, teachers have the ability to track, monitor and evaluate student and classroom progress—all with an easy-to-use online experience.