In this newsletter you will find:
- How to submit a one-hour, concurrent session proposal.
- All proposals are to be submitted no later than August 19, 2016, using the online link provided in the newsletter or the link below.
- How to serve as a presider.
- Registration information (Extended Session and Conference)
- A list of Extended Sessions being offered.
- Early Bird registration information! Be an early bird and postmark your registration no later than September 23, 2016 and save $50 off the full registration rate. The earlier you register, the more you save!
- REMINDER: September 23 is also the deadline for registering if you want to attend an Extended Session/Field trip. Those registering for Extended Sessions must also register for the conference.
- Grant application information: LATM Travel Grants, LSTA Travel Grants, QSM
- Special group meetings: LASL and LCSM
- Lunch information for Tuesday, October 25
- Hotel registration information
- Conference parking information
The conference planning committee looks forward to seeing you in Baton Rouge in October for our sixth joint math and science conference!